How To Order
1. Please complete the contact form.
2. I will then contact you to discuss details of your bespoke keepsake. I will also be able to advise you on my current waiting list. If you require your order for a specific date then please order in plenty of time. All items are handmade and so you may have to wait a number of weeks until your order is ready.
3. If you are ordering a ‘Sew Yesterday’ Memory Keepsake I will supply you with the address that you need to send your precious items of clothing to. Please note that any p&p must be paid for by yourself. Clothing is sent at your own risk, I hold no responsibility for loss or damage to items in the post. I will inform you by email when your items arrive.
4. Full payment is required before work commences on any order. Prior to starting your order I will email you an invoice. Payment is by direct bank transfer. P&p costs will be detailed on your invoice. I use Royal Mail First Class, please note that my p&p charges will change in line with Royal Mail. I do use recycled packaging where possible, helping the environment and your wallet!
5. I will keep you fully informed of the progress of your order and when it has been dispatched to you. I am more than happy for you to collect your order in person if you live locally.
6. Please ensure that all items of clothing to be used to make your keepsake are clean and washed.